|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sat Aug 25, 2018 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Saint John Region Chamber Of Commerce Annual Golf Classic 2018 Auction
The Chamber relies on fundraisers like this to keep their operations and business educational programs running and really appreciate your support!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
- Payment Types accepted: Cash, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, American Express or Debit
- Please Make Cheques out to "Saint John Board of Trade"
Wining Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Items can be picked up at: 40 King Street, 2nd Floor - Beginning Monday, August 27, 2018 (between 9:00 am - 3:00 pm) Monday - Thursday.
Note: Shipping may be available for an additional fee. Please contact the auction's administrator.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —